PLEASE READ OUR FAQ FOR SHIPPING DURING BIG SALES
1. Knitpop ships (orders placed before 1PM PST) next business day in US Postal Service flat rate packages.
Shipping times may be extended during large stockings/sales events, please check the FB group for updates.
2. We combine multiple, same day orders (and auctions) whenever possible.
3. We pride ourselves on stuffing our envelopes and boxes full. Any shipping difference $3 and over will be refunded.
The default shipping method is USPS Priority Flat Rate. Domestic orders over $200 may be combined and shipped UPS Ground if that saves shipping cost, overages $3 and up will be refunded.
Shipping cost is $7 for the first yard, then $0.70-2.00 per additional yard depending on bulk. Any shipping overage $3 and up will be refunded.
We ship worldwide. The automatic calculator will likely overcharge you up front but we refund any shipping difference $3 and over. See bottom of page for examples. We ship in flat rate envelopes and boxes (see list below for capacity). Bigger orders (say 30+ yards) may be combined into larger non-flat rate boxes and shipped at cost.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
HOW MANY YARDS FIT IN A BOX?
We stuff our boxes full! What's listed below is not a guarantee but a guideline based on experience, it all depends on the bulk of the fabric. If we can stuff in more, we will!
PFRE Padded Flat Rate envelope
Up to 3-4 yards of thicker knits like Liverpool, Scuba, Sweater.
Up to 4 yards of Brushed Rayon.
Up to 5 yards of Brushed Poly.
Up to 6 yards of thinner knits.
Domestic: $7 (first yard)
MFRB Medium Flat rate box
Up to 8 yards of thicker knits like Liverpool, Scuba, Sweater.
Up to 12 yards of thinner knits
LFRB Large Flat Rate Box
Up to 12 yards of thicker knits like Liverpool, Scuba, Sweater.
Up to 16 yards of thinner knits.
Examples - shipping cost to Australia (Europe is usually a few dollars cheaper):
1. You order 1 yard. This fits in a PFRE. The system charges $35 for the first yard. The shipping cost is $35.
2. You order 5 yards of brushed poly. This fits in a PFRE. The system charges will be $35 for the first yard + (4 x $5)= $55. Actual shipping cost is $35 so you'll be refunded $20.
3. You order 12 yards of mixed knits. This usually fits in a MFRB. The system charges $35 for the first yard + (11 x $5)=$90. Actual shipping cost is $75 so you'll be refunded $15.
If you have questions or would like a quote, please email your request including yardage to email@example.com